Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Finally!

Yes I know , go ahead and say it ! But some of the fault for not blogging is Nuds too, being as it is her blogg ALSO ahem! I had a safe trip besides almost missing my first flight and not being able too sleep and almost being overloaded IT WAS GREAT! And now im the new baby person woo hoo! Go for the gold guys! And hopefully I will learn porteguese soonish , im still having a hard time only making out nouns heh! and poor Chicco or Ticco...however you say it dosent speak english so we make do with motions and weird grunting sounds . So without further adoo heres some pictures and things of the wonderful people I get to live with!


The Beautiful Polly and Laura!


Our lovely lil bathroom who still needs the sink fixed * hint hint* guys!


The home just wouldent be the same without this one.


Hot Mamacitas!


Dont ask...


Good Times :)


Some more lovely randomites!


And last but not least me with Sophie hiding my white facefrom Brazil!

And I dont have time for much more because Diegos trying to commite suicide and Lorenas sucking on something she found.
Im JK Angie and Vic!

Well Tooodaloo and Ta ta for now!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're having fun Granet, take care! xxx

    -Lani

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, how are my little ones doing? driving you crazy? hehehe! Give them big hugs and squished for me!

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete