Sunday, August 9, 2009

Avoid Salmonella poisoning..






Thanks for praying for me!
I feel well, today I didn't have any stomach pain, but because of the amount of antibiotics I'm taking I have to stay in bed a few more days. I keep coming up with excuses to leave my room, washing my dishes then taking a huge detour through the house, randomly asking if anybody had seen my tooth brush, searching for food I can eat because there Isn't a huge variety pretty much just carrots, rice, spinach, toast, which there is always an abundance of, of course! Yum!
I lost some weight..
But I'm super happy I didn't lose my humps- my lovely lady lumps!

P.S. A special thank you to Steve my "man nurse", for feverishly feeding me my Meds every 8 hours ( even though you sometimes did see me half naked)
waking up with me in the night, visiting me in the bathroom, not letting me eat cheese and crackers...especially cheese, offering to inject me in the butt when I needed it, all that Florence Nightingale stuff your so good at.
I love you xx

3 comments:

  1. So good to hear you're doing better Nuds! I love you and miss you so very much! Chat me sometime will you please?
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahha i dont think anyone will ever be able to stop u from eating cheese and crackers! Too many Wolace and Gromit videos as a kid i think...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sara, I'll write you for sure, so good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete