Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I love my girls!!!

You guys are the 'shiz', as Julie would put it(shes so classy-haha)
Love you girls, you make my home so cool and I have so much fun with you !
Thanks for putting up with my hormonal disorders ;) luv ya xx

(thanks for sharing you future BF's with me on the weekends! ;)

Thought I'd post some unforgettable vacation moments...

Extreme vanity...

FGA night..freezing cold rocks.


Arguing over who gets to undress Renae first...

Sleep debt


And of course super sexy 'Mamai oil' which made all the sand in the beach stick to you.

Yep ..it just simply wouldn't have been the same without you guys,
Who would even be there to see me changing?
Yes you girls are the best BFFF's I've ever had !

4 comments:

  1. Who is that poor Boy you are straddling??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahha i remember trying to wear that bathing suite at the seminar, it was WAY too big an i was trying to hold on to it the whole time !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I would never guess that was Andys brother ! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he's smaller, but just as handsome...GBH

    ReplyDelete