Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Hunny!


Happy birthday to the sweetest , most beautiful and best friend I could ask for! When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares.

A friend is someone who walks in,
when the whole world has walked out, you're my walker-in,
And I'm so glad to know you,
Happy Birthday!!! Dont forget me when i leave, and remember...
If you're alone, I'll be your shadow.
If you want to cry, your shoulder I'll be.
If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow.
But if you need a friend, I'll just be me :)

Its been a great 7 years with you .

3 comments:

  1. Thats very nice, Whos it about ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no way you guys have known each other for 8 years! I'd say 6 max...

    ReplyDelete
  3. nu uh ...ok well maybe 7 years ut not 6 .

    ReplyDelete